Many resources are available, both locally and around the country on making cities, towns, and roads more bicycle-friendly. A number of local bicycle organizations provide advocacy, information, and bicycle events.
Organizations listed here are not endorsed by the town of Brookline. These links are provided for information only and as a matter of convenience for users of our website.
If you have a link you would like to add to this list, please contact us.
Local Bicycle Shops
The Bicycle Advisory Committee is a town organization and does not endorse any particular bicycle store. There are excellent bicycle shops in Brookline and in the nearby area. These stores include:
- Bikes Not Bombs in Jamaica Plain
- EMS on Commonwealth Avenue and other locations in the area
- Ferris Wheels Bike Shop on South Street in Jamaica Plain
- Landry’s Bicycles on Commonwealth Avenue
- REI at Landmark Center
Massachusetts Bicycle Resources
- City of Boston - Boston Bikes
- Cambridge Community Development - Bicycle Programs
- Bike Newton
- Massachusetts Bicycle Coalition
- Boston Cyclists Union
- Local Bicycle Club, Charles River Wheelmen
- LivableStreets Alliance
- Bicycle Riding School (Somerville, MA)
- Emerald Network